Mira Teak Cheese Board Medium
Featuring a softly bevelled edge and a cutout for easy storage, the Mira Cheese Board is crafted in solid teak wood. Perfect as a grazing tray for wine and cheese nights.
PRODUCTION TIME: Our manufacturing is currently running with a lead time of 4-5 weeks, as each of our pieces are made to order.
|Construction||Solid teak wood|
|Finish||Food safe mineral oil|
|Dimensions:||Width 8.5″, Length 13″|
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Regularly oil the cheese board with food safe, odorless and tasteless oil and let it dry overnight
- Always store cheese boards vertically
- Wipe down with a wet cloth or wash by hand, if required, and always dry it upright
- Do not soak the board in water or wash it in the dishwasher as it will warp the wood
- Do not use hard brushes, abrasive materials, soda-containing or aggressive cleaning agents.
- Do not place the board on high temperature surfaces
- Do not use sharp objects which can cause scratches or cracks
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth
Rated 0 out of 5₹4,849
The Suri basket in rattan work with a contrasting black border adds timeless vintage elegance to your cabinets or perched anywhere in the house to beautifully clear up the clutter.
PRODUCTION TIME: Manufacturing for this product is currently running with a lead time of 4-5 weeks, as each of our pieces are made to order.
Rated 0 out of 5₹11,999
Martini evenings just got a little more fun with the Amora Tray Table. Constructed in solid teak wood with a natural rattan tray base, it invites an evening of cocktail tastings. Use it as an end table or to serve from, it’s removable tray and folding legs are a real space saver too.
PRODUCTION TIME: Our manufacturing is currently running with a lead time of 6-8 weeks, as each of our pieces are made to order.