Kalpi Teak and Rattan Ceiling Light
Hang up the Kalpi ceiling light constructed in teakwood with a handcrafted rattan work shade on it’s own or as set of three, to set the mood with some dappled lighting.
PRODUCTION TIME: Our manufacturing is currently running with a lead time of 6-8 weeks, as each of our pieces are made to order.
Read detailed Care Instructions
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid stains.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood.
- Keep rattan or jute work out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure can dry out the material
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using it as a step stool or kneeling on it
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple
Rated 0 out of 5₹2,499
The bright cherry Tahe Ceiling Light adds an eclectic look to your interiors. Sure to brighten up any space, the 8″ Tahe Ceiling Light throws the spotlight on your favorite piece of furniture or can be grouped to make a style statement.