Kalpi Teak and Rattan Ceiling Light
₹7,999 – ₹10,499
Hang up the Kalpi ceiling light constructed in teakwood with a handcrafted rattan work shade on it’s own or as set of three, to set the mood with some dappled lighting.
PRODUCTION TIME: Our manufacturing is currently running with a lead time of 6-8 weeks, as each of our pieces are made to order.
Read detailed Care Instructions
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid stains.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood.
- Keep rattan or jute work out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure can dry out the material
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using it as a step stool or kneeling on it
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple